[sugj-tech:6910] Re: Updating translation for SWAT (Samba Web Administration Tool)

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo @ home.monyo.com
2007年 6月 29日 (金) 02:20:04 JST

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting TAKAHASHI Motonobu (monyo @ monyo.com):
> > Christian Perrier wrote:
> >
> > > From what I see, there is one fuzzy strong and an untranslated on. Is
> > > that fixable?
> >
> > Please tell me  the line number of ja.po or warning messages...
>

> Well, any PO editing tool will tell you..:-)
>
> "msgfmt -o /dev/null --statistics" is your friend

OK, I checked again.

> From what I see, there is one fuzzy strong

Sorry, this is fixed.

> and an untranslated on. Is that fixable?

These 5 lines are explicitly left untranslated.

I filled the same strings into msgstr as those for msgid so that
"msgfmt" stops to say complaint.

-----
TAKAHASHI, Motonobu (monyo)                    monyo @ monyo.com
                                               http://www.monyo.com/