[sugj-tech:6909] Re: Updating translation for SWAT (Samba Web Administration Tool)

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo @ home.monyo.com
2007年 6月 28日 (木) 01:37:43 JST

Hello,

Christian Perrier wrote:
|In order to save extra work to Samba core developers, I proposed to
|coordinate this work and gather updates before sending them for being
|committed. So, please send updated/reviewed file directly to me, preferrably
|at bubulle @ debian.org.

Checking your attached ja.po, I think current translation is good.
I also found one syntax warning, so attach my fixed ja.po.

If you have any question about my translation, please ask me.

-----
TAKAHASHI, Motonobu (monyo)                    monyo @ monyo.com
                                               http://www.monyo.com/